My first idea before even writing is that I have to review this post. That says a lot about me already. Also I don't speak English as my native tongue, which makes revision even more important. I am turning 45 soon, wife and kids, and just lost my job. This blog is, at the moment, more therapy than advice, but who knows what can come out of this! Maybe nothing, maybe just a journal. I have no idea how blogging works, both as the tool or at the writing level, and in fact I am writing before trying to find that out.
I have received the news today about 09:30 in the morning. I still don't feel like shit, but I am amlost sure that will strike me at some point. My whole plan by now is sleep without an alarm, surf, and go get my stuff in the office. Anything else should be in another post.
And revision seems to me more important than ever!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário